Monday, November 21, 2011

I removed a pimple that stayed for two years finally but there is still a red area !?

I have removed a pimple that stayed there on my nose for two years and finally after going to a doctor I used an acid to remove it and it got removed after around 2 weeks but there is still a red area instead of it. What should I do ? Thank youI removed a pimple that stayed for two years finally but there is still a red area !?
haha, no worries, it eventually fade away,I removed a pimple that stayed for two years finally but there is still a red area !?
Oh my You had that pimple for 2 years Wow That's way off the charts just put a bandage on it is so used to being on your face that it left a spot
Give it time to heal. the redness will eventually go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment