Monday, November 21, 2011

Help with a pimple really fast?

I have this big red pimple like on my nose RIGHT between my eyes.


It looks horrible.


I need to be rid of it in about two hours.


I keep scrubing it with like clinique and neutrogena and stuff like that and it still just gets big and red again.


I don't have time to go to the store to get anything.


How can I get rid of this stupid pimple with like just using stuff around my house?Help with a pimple really fast?
DON'T SCRUB!!!! It'll just make it worse. Leave it alone for like fifteen minutes. Dry it's tears cause you've been ATTACKING it :) Now if it is ready to be popped then gently get all of the gunk out of it. It will look much better. you can't just simply make it go away. but that will help. oh and put some foundation over it. once it doesnt have someone going at it all morning. it will be happy. haha your pimple has a personality.Help with a pimple really fast?
Try rubbing it with ice for 2 minutes every half hour. Then put on visine red eye reduction eye drops. Then put pure honey and cinnamon on it for 1 hour. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment