Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of a big pimple on your chin?

i have a big pimple on my chin and it is not comming off for jesus! but please help me get this thing off my face How do you get rid of a big pimple on your chin?
~wash your hands


~squeeze it gently


~put a benzoel peroxide cream on it


~wait a few days


~cover it upHow do you get rid of a big pimple on your chin?
i never get pimples





and resinctly i broke ou


and they wont go away





so i went i got panoxyl ance gel


from the chemist





its great i onli used it once last night so far..


and its after dryin them up and der startin to go smaller!!





you can get a 5% or 10% depending how bad dey are!!
First of all i wouldn't pop it.





FacialExcellence.com is a good reference site for acne. I'm sure you can find a cure there.





http://www.facialexcellence.com






lol i have one to... ya pop it and use that bezoyl or whatever. keep it clean
Pop it!! Then get benzyl peroxide from the chemist the stronger the better that should dry it out quickly! Or I find a mud mask sucks them dry too!!! If you have time use pro active as i find that was the best for me when i got the buggers....Good luck hope I could help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment