Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of a huge red pimple on both sides of my face?

HELP ASAP...IT LOOKS HORRIBLE How do i get rid of a huge red pimple on both sides of my face?
Acne and pimples are a deficiency of vitamin A, so if you eat carrots everyday during a month you'll see result trust me. And when I say eat you need to eat even when you are sleeping if necessary. Somehow a large amount of Vitamin A makes your body work against acne. If that doesn't work then go to a dermatologist and tell her or him to prescribe you Roaccutane, it will cure you for life but is very expensive.


How do i get rid of a huge red pimple on both sides of my face?
the worst things you can do is pop the pimples so do not touch them.





first put alcohol on which will dry them out. Preferably if you have alcohol swabs and then go to sleep and hopefully they will get smaller fast.





hope this helps I've had the same problem tons of times, and if you don't have any acne medication this is the best thing to do.
wash ur face, use a medicine? apparently dawn and other dish detergents will also clear things
That is one huge pimple. Go to a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment