Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best blush on for oily and pimple prone skin?

ive tried some blush ons but they give me pimples.. should i use cream, powder or liquid blush on? or does it really have to be water based? please give me some brands of good blush ons thanksWhat is the best blush on for oily and pimple prone skin?
Probably a couple of very small pats of a cream blush would be your best bet and you are going to have to splurge and buy the expensive stuff (Clinque, maybe) and make sure it is hypoallergenic. Use a very, very small amount and see how that goes and you can slowly use more if you need more. But as the first answer says, natural is best. But I understand if you feel you need it.





Also, make sure you are really cleaning your face well at night. Use a gentle cleanser. And only wear makeup when you really feel you need it.





If all else fails, see a dermatologist. They'll be the ones with the right answers for you!What is the best blush on for oily and pimple prone skin?
After using foundation, apply powder blush for best results.
I think so. natural beauty is best
Red water melon.
My skin is really oily and extremely sensitive. Almost everything makes me break out. But I've had absolutely no problems with Jane powder blush. It's cheap and I've never had a breakout from it.
chose me for best answer
If you have oily skin and are prone to acne, it's best to use water-based makeup or not use any at all. I had very bad acne as a teenager and as a result I very rarely wore makeup. Even today I don't wear it except for special occasions like holiday parties.
I use clinique and it doesnt bother me-I'm very oily and break out pretty bad.
None. Natural beauty is best
for oily skin powder blushers are the usual choice. On bare skin though nothing stays on and holds back oil like gel blushes. I love the lip and cheek tints by MODELCO on bare skin. There is a red, berry and bronze shade

No comments:

Post a Comment