Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a pimple on my left eyes, Is it caused by computer ?

It has been on my eyes about 2 months. There isn't any pimple which lasting for that long time, right ?. So, is it pimple ?.


Or maybe a cancer bump ?. Is it caused by computer ?or what.I have a pimple on my left eyes, Is it caused by computer ?
It could be a stye. But if its been there for awhile Im not sure. You should see a doctor.I have a pimple on my left eyes, Is it caused by computer ?
your an idiot
If you have two eyes on the left side of your face you have bigger problems than a pimple.
You've got a ';Stie'; Just put a very warm wet cloth to it and it will go away.





I use to get those and my dad teased me and said I got it from pe-ing in the alley. Stupid but he tried to be funny.
how the kcuf backwards can a computer cause a pimple on your eye get real

No comments:

Post a Comment