Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone ever asked you to pop a pimple on their back?

Yeah, what were they thinking?Has anyone ever asked you to pop a pimple on their back?
No but Lord it was one of those nights in heated passion and I started scratching her itch and holy crap, it all exploded in my hands!Has anyone ever asked you to pop a pimple on their back?
NO! My GF pops them though! UGGGHHH! I hate it....whenever she sees one on me she's like ';Oh GROSS, you need to pop that!'; and she'll squeeze it HARD! It drives me insane.





It's especially annoying when...she's all nice and sweet, tracing and caressing my tattoos, acting all sexy then ';Oh yikes, what's this THING? Is that a zit? Ingrown hair...just let me....'; AAAGGGHHH! Now I just tell her not to touch it, it'll pop by itself eventually anyway!





Can you answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes they have, and I have also asked.


Those pesky buggers.





My body is far from being perfect, and an occasional zit on the back is proof of that.


Do I think that popping other people's pimples where they can't reach is gross?....Absolutely.


Would I do it again? ........Of Course.
I've asked one of my friends to do it. I didn't think it was that big of a deal since I had some Clean %26amp; Clear stuff to attack it with afterwards. Unless your back is covered in them, it's not that disgusting. If it needs to go away, it needs to go away.
I guess I'm just a little cleaner shrimp or something. I will pop my fiances pimples all the time. He has to smack me away sometimes haha. But it bothers me if I see it staring at me. It's almost like it's screaming ';SQUEEZE ME!';
Yes and I was absolutely disgusted. I would never pop someones pimple. Argh.. I feel like gagging
yeah,my dad.Most disgusting thing ever done.I coincidentally sick with the stomach virus the next day.O.o
omg, YES! That is so disgusting....I can't believe some people actually have the guts to ask someone to do that and not expect them to be disgusted!! OMG. Gross.
Yeah my brother, and i've asked people to pop pimples on my back, my ears, and even on my bumm!
No, but I was asked to peel the skin from their backs. He was really sunburned and wanted me to peel the flaky skin. ew...
No but someone had asked me to pop a pimple on their butt... ewww... I mean really how in the world do you get a pimple on your butt!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! ALL THE TIME! IT'S SO FUN!
Yes, my late wife.


I did it once and would rather not do it again to anyone else.


My wife loved popping them off my back when I them.
yes.


they were thinking it hurt and they wanted it popped.
Haha. My dad used to ask me that! Lmao.





';Here squeeze this zit!!!'; Haha!
EWEWEWEWEW.





I could never do it!


I'd be gagging, and crying the whole time.





Like rape.
Nope, but I have ...


... I was thinking


... ';Ouch, this thing hurts ... pop it so it will go away!';
Yeah, my friend, lol. She's funny like that (wayyy outgoing)
no, they know i have backnephobia
Yeah and I did it too. It was fun.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww no way no how
noope ,.


i would get scared if someone asked me that !
Nope
Ew, no
No.
Yes. It was my dad though.
Yes. It's not that big of a deal. Some of the people on here are whining babies.
no, and if the did i would do it with a sharp needle.
Eww! No, and if they did, I'd just get someone else to do it:P
Yea my brother it is so gross! I would not do that.
.....no
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment