Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a pimple above my lip and need it gone for my dance tomorrow, TIPS?

Im planning on kissing my crush, and I CANT do it with a pimple right above my lip.


Its the only pimple on my face.


I dont wanna hear that 'he wont care'.


I wanna know how to get rid of it.


Tks, :].I have a pimple above my lip and need it gone for my dance tomorrow, TIPS?
hmmmm


well for starters maybe wash it well with warm water and soap and then put a special lotion called HERPECIN on it. U can find it at ure local pharmacy or drug store. It looks like chapstik but it helps clear it up relly quickly! It all depends how big the pimple is of course but if its not THAT big herpecin shud help clear it up by tmrw! It sure helped me! I put it on at nite and the next day it was gone! Hope i helped ^^ also cover up can help!!!! But dont put too much on :PI have a pimple above my lip and need it gone for my dance tomorrow, TIPS?
using toothpaste is not a stupid idea, it does work!


it may not work as fast as you want it but it does work.





clean your face with warm water, as warm as you can stand it, put the tooth paste on it not gel, paste and leave it overnight, wash it off in the morning and the pimple should reduce in size.





hope i helped
just get some cover up! its a life saver! only i cant give yooh anystores b/c of idk where yooh live, and also my mom works at a salon so she usually buys me the good make-up from there:) hope this helps-and trust me i know wat im talking about i am a total drama-beauty queen lol-%26lt;3 amandie
he wont care lol jk





uh take all the make up off your face wash ur face with soap and water and use hot water(too open your pores) then use some kind of medice (From any drug store) put it on then put cold water on ur face to close ur pores
you cant get rid of a pimple in one day UNLESS you dont touch it. dont pop it until it has a white or yellow head, and if you still cant get rid of it...go to a dept. store and they will conceal it pretty good
you can get a special cream that pays special attention to a certain monster pimple or it could really be just a cold sore if it is near your lip you could try that and some lip balm
toothpaste.. yeah it sounds stupid .. but really it worked for me.. it drys it out and helps it alot .. take the redness away .. and then it is easy to cover up for your dance ..
yeah its just not gonna go away in one day. Put toothpaste on it when you go to bed that will help, but it wont clear it all up. Sorry.
OMG!!


clean and clear advantage spot treatment should do the trip, concealer tomorrow girl!


good luck!
uhmmm....try popping it so its open than put persa gel...or t tree oil or toothpaste so it drys it up really good so that tomorrow u can just pick the scab off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment