Monday, November 21, 2011

Help Pimple in my ear how do i get rid of it?

i have had this pimple in my ear since this monday. and it doesnt hurt but its irretating me. i can feel it and some time its itchy. its in side the ear the hole. i cant reach it with my finger nails so i cant pop it is there any soloution to thisHelp Pimple in my ear how do i get rid of it?
If it's inside your ear opening you should leave it alone.





The fact that it's itching probably means it's starting to dry up - it should be gone in another day or two.Help Pimple in my ear how do i get rid of it?
Put a tiny bit of toner or rubbing alcohol on a qtip and gently hold it there for a few seconds. That should help it dry out.
QUIT TRYING TO POP IT!!! if you mess with it it will get worse and inflamed causing it to either get infected or take longer to go away. just leave it alone. it will go away in a few days.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment