Monday, November 21, 2011

Can i put pimple medication on after i use jergens natural glow?

I do! The Jergens Natural Glow facial moisturizer seems to give me pimples, so I try to counteract that problem by washing my face more often, and putting on benzoyl peroxide 10% cream immediately when I see a pimple start to form. I have been using the lotion this way for a few weeks, and have not seen any problems. The strength of the medication you use should depend on your skin type; if you have more sensitive skin the 10% cream might cause burning, so it may be wise to begin with a less harsh concentration.Can i put pimple medication on after i use jergens natural glow?
Of course you can, but be careful of going into the sun w/ pimple medication. If it contains benzoyl peroxide it can bleach the skin in the sun. If its w/ salycilic acid you should be okay. But always remember to wear ur spfCan i put pimple medication on after i use jergens natural glow?
is jergens a lotion? if so then probably not because lotion clogs your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment