Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of a big pimple on your chin?

i have a big pimple on my chin and it is not comming off for jesus! but please help me get this thing off my face How do you get rid of a big pimple on your chin?
Wash your face at least three times a day and try not to put lotions and creams on it until the pimple goes away.





You can also find home remedies that work by going here:





http://www.facialexcellence.comHow do you get rid of a big pimple on your chin?
That sometimes happens to me too.


First, wash your face with a good face wash.


Then, use a tinted acne treatment on the pimple.


Lastly, put some kind of toothpaste on the pimple, but not the kids kind.





Do this at night and in the morning and you should see the redness and size reduction down in two to four repetitions.


JUST DONT TOUCH IT!


It works really well for me, hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment